THE PLAY GOLF PROGRAM INTRODUCES KIDS TO THE BASICS OF GOLF
For schools with the PHIT America in-school AMPED program, the PLAY GOLF program introduces young children the basics of golf in a fun, personalized approach. This program will put kids on a pathway to be active and healthy for life!
WHAT IS THE PHIT AMERICA PLAY GOLF PROGRAM?
- A fun after-school golf program for beginners
- 6 or more sessions of approximately 1 hour each covering the four basic golf swings
- Kids are in groups of 6- 8 and taught by trained PHIT America Golf Champions, coaches and volunteers.
- Using age-appropriate golf learning equipment and programming provided by the Payne Stewart Kids Golf Foundation
- The kids golf learning experience use game-based curriculum that is fun and inspiring for all kids
- With only one PHIT America Champion (coach), we can teach 36 children in the school (with enough volunteers to maintain a minimum 1 to 6 ratio of adults to kids)
- NOTE: A limited number of FREE AMPED and PLAY GOLF Programs are available now; PLAY GOLF Programs are for schools that have the PHIT America AMPED Program.
Want more information, contact AMPED.PHITAmerica.org.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PHIT AMERICA PLAY GOLF CHAMPIONS OR COACHES
- Visit the school and promote the PHIT America PLAY GOLF program prior to the launch of the program
- Use the supplied curriculum provided by the Payne Stewart Kids Golf Foundation (PSKGF)
- Use the supplied golf equipment provided by PSKGF
- Schedule up to 4 after school sessions per week
- Send in reports as requested including a roster of participants
- At the end of the program:
- Return the kids golf learning equipment in the supplied shipping bag, using the prepaid shipping label back to PSKGF
- Offer participants and their parents additional 'pathway' golf programs outside of school so the student can continue to play golf, a sport for a lifetime
- Agree to the compensation offered by PHIT America
WANT TO QUALIFY AS A PHIT AMERICA GOLF CHAMPION? APPLY HERE.