THE PROBLEM - KIDS IN THE USA ARE IN BAD SHAPE
- US kids are ranked LAST in physical health among 38 developed countries - UNICEF
- US kids are ranked 47th out of 50 countries in fitness - BRITISH JOURNAL OF SPORTS MEDICINE
- During the COVID pandemic, kids 5-11 years old became more inactive and gained 5 pounds on average
- Mental health issues have become more common during COVID as well
- Nearly 50% of all USA schools have eliminated physical education or reduced it dramatically - SHAPE
- Schools are looking for more programing to get kids more active, fit and healthy
HOW DO WE IMPROVE KIDS' PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH?
- It is quite simple. PHIT America has The Miracle Drug. It is physical activity. Look HERE to see 10 fabulous benefits from physical activity.
- One of the most important benefits is physical activity results in academic improvement. See HERE
PHIT America HAS THE SOLUTION - FUN SCHOOL-BASED PROGRAMS
- 50,000 students in 125 Washington State Elementary Schools need PHIT America programs to improve kids' physical and mental health. Schools are applying now for PHIT America support.
- Local resident and CEO of the Julia Love Pritt Private Foundation, Darren Pritt, is leading the way contributing $2 million to PHIT America. Other donors including companies and foundations need to join our team!
- Your donation will improve the physical & mental health of these kids. Let's give them The Miracle Drug!
PHIT America - WORKING WITH SHAPE WASHINGTON
- PHIT America is teaming with SHAPE Washington to select the right schools throughout the state of Washington.
- Private, Charter and any Washington State Elementary elementary school can apply for PHIT programs at Programs.PHITAmerica.org
PHIT America - LED BY SPORTS INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
PHIT America, a 501c3 charity, is lead by Jim Baugh, the former President of Wilson Sporting Goods. Jim has been inducted in the Sports Industry and Tennis Industry Hall of Fames. PHIT America has helped over 700,000 children nationwide with their school physical activity programs.