AMPED+ TENNIS TEACHES KIDS THE BASICS OF THE GREAT GAME OF TENNIS
For schools with the PHIT America in-school AMPED program, AMPED+ Tennis introduces young children the basics of tennis in a fun, personalized approach. This program will put kids on a pathway to be active and healthy for life!
WHAT IS THE AMPED+ TENNIS PROGRAM?
- A fun after-school tennis program for beginners
- 6 or more sessions of approximately 1 hour each covering the basics of tennis
- Kids are in groups of 10-12 taught by a PHIT America Tennis Champion or instructor
- Using equipment and tool provided by PHIT America and the United States Tennis Association
- Using a supplied curriculum that is fun and inspiring
- With only one PHIT America Champion (coach), we can teach between 40 to 50 children in the school
- NOTE: A limited number of FREE AMPED and AMPED+ Tennis Programs are available now
DOES YOUR SCHOOL WANT THE AMPED+TENNIS PROGRAM? APPLY HERE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PHIT AMERICA TENNIS CHAMPIONS OR COACHES
- Visit the school and promote AMPED+ Tennis prior to the launch of the program
- Use the supplied curriculum
- Use the supplied tennis equipment
- Schedule up to 4 after school sessions per week
- Send in reports as requested including a roster of participants
- At the end of the program, try to offer participants and their parents additional 'pathway' tennis programs outside of school so the student can continue to play tennis, a sport for a lifetime
- Agree to the compensation offered by PHIT America
WANT TO QUALIFY AS A PHIT AMERICA TENNIS CHAMPION? APPLY HERE.